Synergy Education is the district's new student information system. Synergy's secure mobile app and parent web portal, ParentVUE, will provide information on class placement, attendance, report cards and other data about your child or children. You will be able to see records for all of your children with this single log-in. More immediately, you will be able to use the ParentVUE web portal to complete online data verification for the upcoming school year.
Please follow the instructions outlined below to activate your ParentVUE account (this activation key will expire in 14 days):
ParentVUE Activation Directions:
To start the process of activating your new account click: ParentVUE Account Activation
1. Read through the Privacy Statement.
2. Click "I Accept" (located at the bottom of the page).
3. Enter your own chosen username, secure password, and your preferred email address. Please keep your password memorized and secure.
4. Click "Complete Account Activation" to finish setting up the account. You will be transported to the ParentVUE portal.
Note: It is advisable that each parent creates their own ParentVUE account (i.e. not share one account between the two). Each account contains the same information about your student(s). Additionally, there's no need whatsoever to create a separate ParentVUE portal account for each child (in the event you have multiple children attending New Hyde Park-Garden City Park Schools). Parent Vue is only for students enrolled in the New Hyde Park- Garden City Park Elementary District and not for students enrolled at Sewanhaka High School District. The information for your enrolled child/children is accessible from your one ParentVUE account. Finally, you must activate your ParentVUE web portal account BEFORE using the ParentVUE mobile app.
Mobile Device ParentVUE App:
1. Go to your iOS or Android App store.
2. Search the store for the free "ParentVUE" app by EduPoint.
3. Once you have downloaded the app, you may use your newly created account to log in and see your student's information.
If you have any questions about your Synergy ParentVUE account or you did not receive an activation code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Vue Link
Parent Vue Portal
Annual Verification Process
- Log into the parent portal. (If you do not have an account please request an activation key.)
- Choose Begin Registration.
- On the next screen scroll down to the bottom blue box and read the directions then click Continue
- On the next two pages hit continue at the bottom of the page
- On the signature page the signature must match exactly the name you used to register that is visible in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Please follow the prompts and check the information for accuracy on the remaining pages. Make changes and update as needed. Some fields will be grayed out, and you will be unable to change them. In those cases, please contact your school secretary to make those updates. When you are done reviewing the information, please hit submit.
Troubleshooting Parent Vue problems
- Do I need an activation key? You only need an activation key if you have never accessed your account. If your child is newly registered or an incoming K student you already have an account.
- How do I get an activation key? If you have never accessed your account you can request an activation key on the login page.
- What do I do if my account is disabled? If your account is disabled email email@example.com
- What do I do if I forgot my password or username? If you forgot your password you can chooose "forgot password" on the login page. If you forgot your username please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What do I do if I can't get past the Code of Conduct page? On the page that requires you to view policies please download and read the policies to continue. If you have trouble completing this step on a mobile device, please try and access from a computer.
Accessing Student Report Cards