skip to main content

New Hyde Park-Garden City Park Union Free School District Departments | FAQ on P-EBT


As parents receive P-EBT benefits authorized under the Continuing Appropriations Act of 2021 and Other Extensions Act, we have received reports that parents are having problems with or questions regarding the program. Because school districts are not responsible for the administration of the program, we recommend that parents go to the FAQ’s on the program available by clicking here. We hope this is helpful.